Sunday, January 18, 2009

child 1:
"as i enter it"

so dark the small damp room
so thick the smell of moss and shroom

i sense my foot in some flood

it's the floor swamped by blood

so stiff in the corner

lies the body of mother, father

or another brother

they look dead

and my vision fade

near my bed

lies something resembles head

a curved blade

stick between my hand

slick like crescent


child 2:

"1500 volt"

my brother always get me up here

where i can see the amazing sphere

many call it cable and wire

the long and span to wherever

been taught how it safe the whoever

this scenery has no end

even when i try to stand

as the train shunt

i am forcefully shut

like the blizzard made by wizard

it causes rasp before my gasp
the skin grates and feels tickling

smell of something burnt, scorching

it's fireworks i see
though it's not eid'l fitri

i can hear my body dragged
scraped against that jagged
they're just
don't really care bout much

child 3:


i jump jump jump on the pool
she leap leap leap her face

it's my lustful sister

sits next to me and tells a tale

bout people she works with

people who sit and piss in her bed
one and another night with germs in their genitals

and on and on

child 4:
"lamborghini"


today daddy picks me up

he looks like never had a nap
the first time i see his shoulder

surrounded by two monstrous trailer

between narrowing trucks
his love is so much bucks

trembling he's crying
speed accelerating

i had never heard his scream

and it sounds like mother

exactly like everytime she brings
her girlfriend to her room
let's play along, she invites

they are always so fast

i can't follow

i only watch, like now
i only watch
and we're flying to the moon. .

stressopolis, 11:15 PM 2006




No comments:

Post a Comment