Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nine Spiral Coils On My Back

At a timeless voyage
when you invite me
to your kingdom
under the ocean
we're sinking below the surface
following your shimmering path you're touching me
with fingertips made of sprite's blood
and there it is,
we're coming to your world
your hand's clutching mine as soft as foam
your blood's drying my hair
your skin's nourishing me as you're lying upon me
Suddenly the kiss turning sharp, as the timepiece chiming

Those pearls are so smooth, crawling down your cheek

Bubbles from your parted lips as you say
"We're not suppose to taste goodbye"

And as I lost you in heavy flow,
telling me to go faraway
reaching the edge
But I wont leave,
wont rise, I wont rise up,
after the nine spiral coils on my back

(2006)



No comments:

Post a Comment