Friday, September 25, 2009

Poetic Death


To exit from fool's paradise, and be rustic
Forceful awakening so unrealistic
It feels comfortable to find that you're a dumb
I will laugh until wind chills my gum

When I lie back, obsessions are slain
Like the illicit holy saints' chain
Not too faithful I pierce my skin and dig my trench
And survive not long before I break my branch

Why do I have to share your tragic fall
Oh who do you wish for when you fall
Hang on steadily as when you were zealous
So nothing's worth ending jealous

A space floating outside my window
I will follow wherever you may go
Why don't you be my lover still
With a not very holy grail to fill

justify the means
justify all means
justify the means
justify all means
love is always a poetic death

23 September 2009

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment